Our Administrator is a trained in-home care professional available to our clients 24 hours a day. Our caregivers have extensive training and experience in providing in-home care. Every caregiver:
- Undergoes a thorough interview and reference check
- Completes a skills checklist prior to hire
- Receives a pre-employment drug screening
- Has annual DMV checks and proof of auto insurance
- Undergoes a multi-state criminal background check
- Receives a thorough orientation to our policies and procedures, OSHA training as well as medication training under the supervision of an RN.
All of our caregivers are supervised by a Registered Nurse in order to assure quality of care for our clients. Our Registered Nurses are also available for clients whose needs require nursing services.